Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Warms my heart!

Every now and then through the temper tantrums, snotty noses, fighting, and sleepless nights, one of the kids does something that makes it all worth while. This was Collin's homework after Christmas break. I of course forgot about it until the morning he was going back to school. It was a crazy morning getting back into the routine of things so I gave him the paper and told him he was suppose to finish the sentence and draw a picture of what he wrote. I intended to let him work at sounding out the first part for a minute and then to come back to help, but of course got busy with something else and forgot. By the time I got back to him he was done and this is what he wrote (all on his own!!)....I would have guessed he would have said "playing with his new ipod"!

1 comment: