Sunday, January 17, 2010

Goalie

Collin got to try being goalie in a game tonight. He was very excited to stop all the goals. The team that we played against was pretty young and so the puck was on the other end of the ice for most of the game. This meant two things. First, Collin didn't get a whole bunch of opportunity to stop pucks. Second, Collin had a lot of spare time on his hands. He spent a lot of the game spinning around in circles, playing in the net, and watching the clock. After the game I asked him if he liked playing goalie. He said, "yes, but it was a little boring. I kept watching the clock because I wanted to play with Torin after hockey". But when I asked him, "Are you excited to skate again or do you want to do goalie more"? He said, "I want to do goalie more".



Some video of Collin practicing being goalie and from the game.

1 comment:

  1. That is so super fantastic!!! My favorite part was the end!!! Totally makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete