Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Collin LOVES Madelyn

In the last few months Collin has become quite an admirer of Madelyn. All of a sudden he just LOVES her to death!! He has always loved Madelyn, but he is so cute lately. He is always asking me..."mommy take a picture of me and Madelyn" or "Madelyn do you want to snuggle with me" or "Madelyn come here and I will help you" or "I need to give Madelyn a hug good night" (even though he could care less about giving Ella a hug good night).....and so on and so on. If she gets in trouble or hurt he is the first one by her side to comfort her. There is no other way to say it except that he just absolutely ADORES her, and she of course eats it up!! She cries almost every day that he gets out of the van for school. "Collin, Collin, Collin...."




While sick last week and home from school for 3 days, Collin got to spend some unusual one on one time with Madelyn (while Ella was away at school). One day while Ella was at school Collin and Madelyn were playing. Collin said, "mommy come look what I taught Madelyn.....". You can watch the video to see what Collin taught her. I had no idea that she knew how to do this!! Then you can notice that without any prompting at all - Madelyn sees the camera and instinctively starts saying "cheese"!! That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment