Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grandpa can fix anything!

At a very young age Collin has already learned that Grandpa Bina can fix anything....something the rest of us Bina girls have known for years! One of Collin's favorite presents from Christmas is a Rescue Hero airplane that I got at Once Upon a Child. He has played with it non-stop since Christmas. The other night we had some friends over and it got broken. I felt so bad for him that his favorite new toy got broken. Of course Rescue Hero stuff is discontinued so to replace it was $80 (not the $4.95 that I paid). Mommy looked at it and said "I don't think we're going to be able to fix that". So Collin brought it to daddy. Daddy looked at it even harder, but even daddy couldn't think of a way to fix it. A few minutes later Collin brought it back to me and said, "I bet grandpa will be able to fix it". I said "I don't think even grandpa can fix this one". He said, "Yes he can, can't we bring it to him". I didn't have the heart to say no, so we gave it to grandpa. Of course grandpa came through! Collin is so excited to have his airplane back (and that he doesn't have to spend his money to buy a new one). I suggested he make grandpa a Thank You card for fixing it. Collin decided he would put one of his dollars in the card for grandpa! So at a young age, Collin has figured out that grandpa can fix anything and to pay well for quality work!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment