Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good Night Collin

The sight of seeing Collin snuggled up sleeping with monkey is nothing new....but this was a little ridiculous. This is no joke. I went in to check on Collin before going to bed and found him like this. I'm sure that you can all recognize some of the cuddly friends....the build a bear from Scott and Sherry, the turquoise bunny from Grandma Mary, and the care bear from Auntie Megan - and Megan have no fear, the webkinz puppy is buried under there too!

1 comment:

  1. That is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to show his girlfriend this when he's a teenager. Come to think of it, I don't think we'll be lacking for photos to tease him with.... Wasn't there a Valentine's Day photo shoot a few years back? Gold.

    ReplyDelete