Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

This year we got to carve pumpkins with Savannah. The kids did pretty good helping get the guts out and choosing what face they wanted. Collin didn't last super long, but Ella really got into it - she dug right in and didn't give up until the last seed was out! Collin wanted a scary pumpkin and Ella and Savannah wanted happy ones.

When we first started carving I asked Collin which was his pumpkin. He said, "Mommy the one with the curly top is mine. When I saw that one I decided to pick it because I knew you would like it because it had a curly top and looked just like you." If that is not exactly what he said - it was the gist of it. Curly top like mom, looked like mom, so mom would like it, so I had to pick it!! I'm not kidding, you can't make this stuff up. But it never gets old!












No comments:

Post a Comment