Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ella's Pre-School Graduation

I can't believe that Ella is already done with pre-school and ready for kindergarten.  She has made lots of new friends, learned how to read, how to count to 100, beginning math, and on and on.  So she is more than ready for that next big step on to kindergarten, but I am not.  She can't wait for summer to be over so she can go to kindergarten, but I can wait.  I have learned to treasure moments with her, the good and the bad.  The hours and hours we spend playing games, reading books and doing puzzles.  The rollerblades on and off a hundred times in one day.  Finding or even making up worksheets so she can have "homework" to do.  Endless hours of practicing dance and listening to Bella Dancerella.  Snuggling on the couch or just simply listening to her laugh.  I get a pit in my stomach just thinking about a day without her.  I know the time has to come when I have to let them go, even if it is just a little.  But I thank God every day for giving me the wisdom to appreciate the time that I do have with them, and to cherish every moment.


Ella had so much fun singing and dancing.


Madelyn spends a lot of her life trying to be just like Ella.  Ella loves being the big sister and having Madelyn look up to her.  During the slideshow, Madelyn snuck down to sit by Ella.   It was so adorable.   But if that wasn't enough, Madelyn then climbed right up into Ella's lap. 


Ella and Teacher Kari.  Ella has had Kari for 2 years of Pre-School and is really going to miss her next year.  Luckily they will be in the same building and Kari has promised to stop in and visit.

Grandma, Madelyn and Ella

And of course the day would not be complete without her very best friend Cole by her side!  I know I'm biased but aren't they adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment