Friday, June 19, 2009

"park" in the back yard

After several years of resisting and one long month this spring of Collin not being able to play with his friends....we (or I) finally caved and bought the kids a swing set. My mom spotted it at a garage sale for dirt cheap, the kids wanted it SO bad, and Matt was too busy with the end of his 4th quarter at work to tell me no. So I made a ridiculous offer, they accepted, and we were the proud owners of a new "park" for the back yard. It needed some work. But after a gallon and half of stain it's not looking too bad. The kids are LOVING it! Let me tell you, it was the best 50 bucks I have ever spent!









When we fist got the swing set Collin and Ella played for hours and hours every day. One day Ella played so long that she literally fell asleep at the top of the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment