Wednesday, March 2, 2011

photo shoot

Even though I've had my camera for almost a year now, I still have to practice ALL the time to figure out what the heck I am doing.  Usually I just take pictures of nothing, but Kelly had given me the idea of sitting the kids on the bed for photo shoot.  So I decided I might as well dress them cute just in case my "practice shoot" worked out.  What started out as a practice session with my camera quickly turned into a full-fledge photo shoot.  The girls were so cute.  Jumping on the bed, wiggling their toes together, telling secrets, laughing and giggling and being silly.  I resisted the urge to get "that perfect shot" and was able to capture the girls just being the girls, and still got a few good shots to boot.  The definition of "sister" is -a female offspring having both parents in common with another offspring-.  Clearly it is so much more than that, I just pray that they will continue to be close all through life.  What a gift!  There is nothing better in life than a sister.

















No comments:

Post a Comment