Monday, February 8, 2010

God Stories

A couple cute "God" stories....
Collin came home with a report card from school the other day. When I was putting him to bed we were talking about how I was really proud of him. I told him that I was even more proud than if he were to score a hundred goals at hockey. He kind of looked at me wide eyed - like "are you serious!" I told him that doing good in school was really important. He responded by saying, "Yeah, but I know the number one important thing is to do what God tells us to do". I'm not exactly sure who told him that was the most important thing...but I'll take it!!

Ella's story....
We were at swimming lessons last week and Ella had just got out of the pool. She was dripping wet and half naked. She asks me, "Mom when I get dead and go to heaven, will I be a baby again"? It was so out of the blue and so unexpected I honestly had to say "That is a really good question, and I really don't know". Where does she come up with this stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment