Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Collin's Loose Tooth

I noticed one day when Collin was crying at me about something that one of his front teeth was crooked. I felt it and sure enough he had his first loose tooth. It has hung in there pretty good - it's been loose for a couple weeks. But EARLY this morning he came into our room and said "Do you want to see what I found when I was wiggling my tooth" and he was proudly holding up his tooth in his hand. We were very excited for him, and then shooed him back to bed. He has been waiting and waiting for his tooth to fall out since his good friend Connor lost his tooth and got money from the tooth fairy!!



Last night Collin put his tooth in his special pillow and went to sleep. This morning he woke up and found $2 and a note from the tooth fairy - she even said that mommy could keep the tooth this time, but somehow it got lost. Maybe she'll let us keep the next one too!! His other bottom tooth is REALLY loose too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, he already lost his first tooth, and I'm sure what happened was an eventful one, looking from his face full of joy, and with the reward from the tooth fairy, he'll be more excited to see his tooth being loose.

    ReplyDelete