Friday, February 6, 2009

Ella "Cinderella" tries on flower girl dresses

Sherry and Scott are getting married in Mexico in April. When it was time to get Ella's flower girl dress I thought she might get through 2 or 3 dresses and then get bored with it. I was certainly mistaken. Ella is not much of a "girly girl" (not my fault Kim) but I tell you what put a big, white poofy dress on her and it was like watching Cinderella right before my eyes. She was instantly transformed into a natural - like she had been playing "Cinderella" all her life. She had the walking, posing, looking in the mirror and especially the spinning down pat in under 5 minutes! And she wasn't afraid to fight the "big girls" for the box to stand on in front of the mirrors. As you can see from the photos - she didn't have any fun at all. After about a dozen dresses and 3 shops, Ella was still going strong. She loved every minute of it - and I have to admit so did I. I think I had more fun picking out her "wedding dress" than I did my own! So thanks Sherry and Scott for some of my most treasured memories with Ella :)














This is seriously what Ella did every time she put on a big poofy dress!!


No comments:

Post a Comment